When you have your circle does everyone participate in the event?
At my school, we have everyone in the circle doing something. They all have to do something when we have a circle.
Does everyone have their own roles that they have to do?
Everyone that is in our restorative justice class has a role to do everytime we have a respondent.
After the first circle, how has everything gone after that? Was everything going the same way or were things a little different?
The first time I was in the circle I was kind of scared and I didn't know what to do or say to the people. There were times when I was the respondent and there were sometimes when I was apart of the circle. I think that the times that I was the repondent it helped me a little but not was much.
No comments:
Post a Comment