My name is Larsharae Hooker. My friends call me Lar for short. I am 16 years old and I was born February 15, 1994. I work at Lavarnway Boys And Girls Club, which is a community center where young people can come for after school activities. I love to play volleyball, text, laugh, and work. I do not like to read, write, or ignorant people. My favorite places are church and my room. I am good at math and giving advice. My goals in life are going to UW-Madison, then Marquette for law School. Then I want to become a federal public defender and work my way to becoming a well-known Lawyer with my own law firm. My interest in the restorative justice program is the advice I will receive and the harm I will restore.
I have four sisters and 2 brothers. I only stay with my mom she is a single parent. My favorite music is R&B, Rap, and Hip-Hop. My favorite foods are pizza, chicken, dressing, greens, and yams. I really don’t have a favorite book. My favorite color is purple. I have a couple favorite movies, they are, white chicks, love and Basketball, and all the Fridays. I am proud of a lot of things I did in my life. I am proud of my grade point average, which is a 4.0. I am also proud of the way I sat my goals for the future. If there is one thing I will change it will be the judicial system.
No comments:
Post a Comment